Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

KrannizEsports NA Now Recruiting!

KZ_Doze| KZ_Doze 5/11/2018 14:05:03
Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by KZ_Doze at 5/11/2018 02:07 PM

Hi there,
Kranniz Esports is an organization focused around mobile gaming with several notable content creators and pro players in the game Clash Royale and we are branching out into Arena of Valor.

We currently have 50 players in our 150 slot guild consisting of Platinum to Master ranked pkayers and we are looking for people who are Platinum or above rank to join our community for all levels of gameplay from casual to competitive.
We are looking to find active folks that want to have a fun, friendly, encouraging environment to play, rank up and get better at the game. We have several valor cup teams, and a dedicated team-finder channel to help you find other teammates to join your squad!

Two of our teams have participated in the Valor Series for North America and we hope to improve our roster enough to eventually sponsor a team to participate competitively under the Kranniz name.

Having discord and being able to Voice-chat is a plus, but not necessary.

We aim to host weekly activities from custom 5v5 matches to 1v1 tournaments and hand out skin and gift cards as prizes.

If you are interested please visit our discord server at https://discord.me/kranniz and reach out to @AoV Management for more details.
Untitled-2F.jpg
Reply 0 0

Use magic

Acemerc| Acemerc The day before yesterday 10:00 PM From the mobile phone
Show all posts
KZ_Doze replied at 5/11/2018 02:05 PM
Hi there,Kranniz Esports is an organization focused around mobile gaming with several notable conten ...

I'm interested I'm gold1 was platinum but I always get stuck with people who is feed and want to try to take on whole team by them selves and ruin the game for everyone so if you could please add me in game I play on the NA server and my name is IndigoMoon
Reply 0 0

Use magic

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign Up

www.arenaofvalor.com

TERMS OF SERVICE | PRIVACY STATEMENT

© 2016 PROXIMA BETA PTE LIMITED. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list