Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

Loss of Credibility

Vidar| Vidar 5/8/2018 16:21:39
Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by Vidar at 5/8/2018 04:21 PM

I am making a post concerning a recent ranked match I played in. I am currently in the Gold I/II ranking and I joined a match where I played a mage and went middle lane. The game did not go very well for my team. We had several deaths early into the game and it resulted in an advatange for the enemies. However we were only 7 minutes in when my team voted to surrender. I lost the vote to continue playing the match and we surrendered after 7 minutes. This surrender was my third loss in a row after playing for an hour.
WechatIMG83.jpeg

While this is upsetting I was not truly upset until I received a message from the system explaining that I had been reported in the match mentioned above, and I lost credibility as a result. I understand that loss of a few points of credibilty is not a huge deal, but I personally try my best to avoid negative behaviors in this game. And while I may not always have perfect behavior, I feel that the loss of credibility for this match is completely unwarrented, and honestly feels like the game is kicking me while I was down. I simply played the game as best I could, and my behavior was rewarded with a loss of rank and credibilty.

WechatIMG81.jpeg

I don't mean to belabor my point any further, I just feel that this is the type of experience is what leads players to commit toxic retaliations or simply stop playing the game. I think this is a good game, I played 王者荣耀 (the chinese version of this game) during my trip to China and enjoyed it a lot. I play this game with my girlfriend, and I want it to be a good experience for both of us. I "take each battle seriously" and would really appreciate an explanation of why I lost credibilty!
Reply 0 0

Use magic

Quang_Phan| Quang_Phan 5/8/2018 21:03:59
Show all posts
From_Hell replied at 5/8/2018 08:55 PM
I hope you are reinstated your loss of credibility and the loss of credibility is wiped from your re ...

I’m pretty sure that it is from another match if you see the time of the rp and the match

Reply 1 0

Use magic

From_Hell| From_Hell 5/8/2018 20:55:08
Show all posts
I hope you are reinstated your loss of credibility and the loss of credibility is wiped from your record as it does appear that you didn’t idle or partake in trolling that should result in a report.

On another note, are sure the loss of credibility was from THAT GAME? I have had a delayed report before (once) where I lost some credibility long after the game occurred. This could potentially be the case.

Only other suggestion would be to stick with teammates when things get rough. If you follow them around then you are less likely to be reported.
Reply 1 0

Use magic

zazzer| zazzer 5/10/2018 09:54:41
Show all posts
The reporting system is a hot topic right now and we're poring over all feedback very closely.

We don't have anything to announce right now in terms of how it may (or may not) change, but we aim to provide a bit more of an understanding how things work, regardless.

zazzer
Global Community Manager
Arena of Valor
Reply 0 0

Use magic

From_Hell| From_Hell 6 day(s) ago
Show all posts
zazzer replied at 5/10/2018 09:54 AM
The reporting system is a hot topic right now and we're poring over all feedback very closely.

We d ...

Is there actually a punishment for losing credibility??? Because it doesn’t seemed enforced. I reported an AFK troll with the rest of my team and got a friendly message that they lost 10 credibility plus another message saying they lost credibility for being afk.

All in all, 5eh should’ve had less than 90 credibility and shouldn’t have been able to played ranked but I checked on them later and the next 6 matches they played were in ranked....

Why are people complaining about the loss of credibility? Is it because it hurts their reputation???
Reply 0 0

Use magic

zazzer| zazzer 5 day(s) ago
Show all posts
From_Hell replied at 5/17/2018 05:44 PM
Is there actually a punishment for losing credibility??? Because it doesn’t seemed enforced. I re ...

I can confirm that losing Credibility below a certain threshold will prevent Ranked Match play. This is working.

As for checking that player's Combat History, I have heard from others that there seems to be a delay in their most recent matches displaying.

zazzer
Global Community Manager
Arena of Valor
Reply 0 0

Use magic

From_Hell| From_Hell 1 hour(s) ago
Show all posts
zazzer replied at 5/18/2018 05:41 PM
I can confirm that losing Credibility below a certain threshold will prevent Ranked Match play. Th ...

Thanks.
Reply 0 0

Use magic

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign Up

www.arenaofvalor.com

TERMS OF SERVICE | PRIVACY STATEMENT

© 2016 PROXIMA BETA PTE LIMITED. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list