Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

Exp coupons

TheFullMetal| TheFullMetal 5/2/2018 05:41:23
Show all posts |Read mode
Hey,
Recently I've been getting a whole bunch of 2x exp coupons from the wheel.
It would be nice if we could sell them for gems or something seeing as nothing happends with our exp after lvl 30.
I know theres been discussion about some thing that could be done after level 30 so maybe I'm writing this for nothing and it's a good idea to keep them.
But I just wanted to post this to see if there was a discussion about this "issue?".
Thanks,
FullMetal
Reply 0 0

Use magic

From_Hell| From_Hell 5/4/2018 18:04:58
Show all posts
Wouldn’t mind if they allowed players to unlock some arcana or hero’s and raised the level cap to 50 or 60.

Generally though, XP cards are fairly unnessecary. Made it to level 30 without using a single one, and would love it if they could be sold for a coin or two.
Reply 0 0

Use magic

zazzer| zazzer 5/10/2018 10:22:32
Show all posts
Hey TheFullMetal,

Your post is certainly not "for nothing!" Everything counts and every voice matters.

You can indeed sell the Double EXP cards. If you go to your Backpack and select the item, there are two options: Sell and Use. Each card can be sold for 1 Gold.
Reply 0 0

Use magic

From_Hell| From_Hell 6 day(s) ago
Show all posts
zazzer replied at 5/10/2018 10:22 AM
Hey TheFullMetal,

Your post is certainly not "for nothing!" Everything counts and every voice matte ...

Thanks. I have now made my solid 7 gold from exp cards.

Finally found a use for them XD

(Not being sarcastic. It was free gold for an otherwise useless item)
Reply 0 0

Use magic

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign Up

www.arenaofvalor.com

TERMS OF SERVICE | PRIVACY STATEMENT

© 2016 PROXIMA BETA PTE LIMITED. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list