Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

Invitation Code Explained!

Baker| Baker 4/17/2018 18:59:42
Show all posts |Read mode
Invitation Event Introduction

We’ve added a new event in our new version, encouraging more players to invite their friends to join our game, once they enter the game, they will receive great bonus rewards and even can redeem for free Wonder Woman after reaching a certain level!
Players who are already in our game before the update can also receive rewards according to the number and level of the players they invited, all players have the chance to get Wonder Woman for free!

Rules:
Players who register after April 12th are recognized as a new player, new players can redeem numerous rewards by inputting other’s invitation code!

Q: Where can I see my invitation code?

A: Tap on your avatar, then you can see your unique invitation code by below, the players you invited have to input this code and enter our game, so that they could be recognized as a successful invite.

图片1.png

Q: I’m a new player, I already joined the game and had an account, how do I bind other’s invitation code?

A: As long as you register after April 12th , you can tap on your avatar, and you can see a “Invitation Code” on the panel, tap on it and you can input other’s invitation code here, tap on link then you are good to go!

图片2.png

图片3.png

Q: I already invited some friends into our game, where can I get my rewards?

A: Tap on the Event panel, then you can see Wonder Invite, Wonder Academy and Wonder Redeem, which are 3 special events for invitation.

Wonder Invite: When the number of players you invited reach 1/3/5/7/10, you can get rewards according to the number you invited.
图片4.png

Wonder Academy: When at least 1 player you invited reach level 10/12/15/20, you can get rewards according to their level.

图片5.png

Wonder Redeem: You can use items you get from previous events to redeem for the ultimate prize Wonder Woman!

图片6.png

Q: I’m a new player, how do I get my rewards?

A: When you successfully bind the invitation code from others, you can get Superman Trial Card and Arcana Chest instantly as your first reward! And when you reach Level 20, you can also get the item that allows you to redeem for free Wonder Woman!

Reply 0 0

Use magic

Raul_Noriega| Raul_Noriega 4/21/2018 04:59:31 From the mobile phone
Show all posts
Yo everyone here's my invite code use it AgufjM
Reply 0 0

Use magic

Цар| Цар 4/25/2018 01:24:41 From the mobile phone
Show all posts
Hello, for benefits use link code CPiD75
Reply 0 0

Use magic

RogueN1ght| RogueN1ght 4/27/2018 11:13:14 From the mobile phone
Show all posts
Let's play a game
Reply 0 0

Use magic

Maurilio_Ramos| Maurilio_Ramos 4/28/2018 13:17:21 From the mobile phone
Show all posts
Usem meu código ( ArhjHD )
Reply 0 0

Use magic

TheArkAngel| TheArkAngel 4/29/2018 04:50:28 From the mobile phone
Show all posts
My Ford if yok want: CQBaF5
Reply 0 0

Use magic

CQBaF5| CQBaF5 5/1/2018 11:19:29 From the mobile phone
Show all posts
CQBaF5

This is my code I need someone up level 20 for the box reward please help me
Reply 0 0

Use magic

Marcos_Acyprest| Marcos_Acyprest 5/8/2018 01:47:41 From the mobile phone
Show all posts
Use my code for rewards CQYtWp
Reply 0 0

Use magic

Salvain| Salvain 5/9/2018 00:37:11 From the mobile phone
Show all posts
Use this as your invite code.  AS4iiD
Reply 0 0

Use magic

Mufosa| Mufosa 5/14/2018 15:47:51 From the mobile phone
Show all posts
Click on your profile picture and that takes you to your profile where you can enter the code. You have to get it from another player ((( AkUs2M ))) use mine if you havnt found one yet. And friend me for a good in game player of moba ((( Mufosa )))
Reply 0 0

Use magic

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign Up

www.arenaofvalor.com

TERMS OF SERVICE | PRIVACY STATEMENT

© 2016 PROXIMA BETA PTE LIMITED. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list