Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

WE WANT YOU

MiseryPrison| MiseryPrison 3/5/2017 21:55 From the mobile phone
Show all posts
I'm curious.
This European council, is it only open to those who actually reside and play in Europe? The only reason I ask is because I've been interested in being, well, having more of a hand in the matters that is managing this game. I understand it is mostly a beta in its current stage , as it's not released to the world public.
I don't quite meet the requirements for it game wise, but I'm sure that will change in the next few days (given the fact I'm rising through gold rank as we speak lol).

But as far as someone who lives and plays in the United States, will I ever be considered by the developers when it comes to being a player agent/council member? Or should I just forget about that?
Reply 0 0

Use magic

Sarameda| Sarameda 3/7/2017 01:34
Show all posts
Hmm...I was sure, that is for all people, that we want you event.

I'm also curious how it works. Europe Europe but they look for people from all Europe or just countries that game was realased?
Reply 0 0

Use magic

Dracoom| Dracoom 3/10/2017 15:39 From the mobile phone
Show all posts
Dracoom replied at 3/3/2017 14:37
Hi, I'm Dracoom, from Spain. I've experience in League of Legends, Crash Royale, Heroes of the storm ...

Ya soy rango Platino, cumplo con todos los requisitos con la salvedad del idioma, pues mi nivel de inglés es un tanto bajo. Estoy ilusionado de trabajar en Strike of Kings
Screenshot_20170310-163032.png
Reply 0 0

Use magic

Acridlogarithm| Acridlogarithm 3/23/2017 00:20 From the mobile phone
Show all posts
How to apply for this?
Reply 0 0

Use magic

Carbon| Carbon 3/23/2017 05:43
Show all posts

If you’d like to join any of these, please send an email to sok_community@proximabeta.com or fill out our Google Form here https://goo.gl/forms/zm3bIMud68x5v6f73
If you decide to send an email, make sure you include the following:
· Real name
· In-game Name
· OpenID
· Account Details (Level + Rank)
· Why you think you should be a part of this group?
· Any evidence to show your skills (in-game screenshots, links to videos you’ve created or articles you’ve written, etc)
Reply 0 0

Use magic

iMM| iMM 3/24/2017 11:46
Show all posts
I would say they reject everyone, who are not playing their official launched game in specific countries.

Im Conqueror for now, I sent a application, where I was still Platinum III though.

Im curious, how you select the right good applications  =)
Reply 0 0

Use magic

JonasTD| JonasTD 5/31/2017 07:12
Show all posts
MiseryPrison replied at 3/5/2017 22:55
I'm curious.
This European council, is it only open to those who actually reside and play in Europe? ...

The recuirements for this include:
· Located in Europe or Turkey
Reply 0 0

Use magic

JonasTD| JonasTD 5/31/2017 07:13
Show all posts
Sarameda replied at 3/7/2017 02:34
Hmm...I was sure, that is for all people, that we want you event.

I'm also curious how it works. Eu ...

We indeed only accept and invite people from Europe or Turkey
Reply 0 0

Use magic

JonasTD| JonasTD 5/31/2017 07:14
Show all posts
iMM replied at 3/24/2017 12:46
I would say they reject everyone, who are not playing their official launched game in specific count ...

We ask for info and if it's correct we will accept the invite.
That is, when all requirements are met.
Reply 0 0

Use magic

DeathWasHere| DeathWasHere 6/5/2017 21:46
Show all posts
Merhaba
Beni seçmelisiniz neden mi ?
Bunca yıllık hayatımda birden fazla Online oyunları oynadım.
Dota,Lol,KnightOnline,Mobil Legends,Strike Of Kings vb...
Bu oyunlarda üstün başarılarım vardır ve Knight Onliede 5 Sene GameMasterlık yaptım
En son oynadığım Online oyun Strike OF Kings Hala oynuyorum ve yeni başladım mob oynuyordum mob sıkılınca sok oynamaya başladım ve üstün başarılar sergiledim bu üstün başarıları sergilerken oyunda bir çok rahatsız edici ve olmayan bir çok özellik ve abartılmış bir çok özellik gördüm alttan yetişme bir usere yetki vermek sizi üst seviyelere yükselte bilir. Oyunun gelişmesinde yararlı fikirlerimi çok yararlı bulup ve benden fayda görebilirsiniz.
bu arada İşaret Dili biliyorum Oyuncularımıza İşaret Dili ile anlatım yapabilirim sadece bu oyunu sağlıklı kişiler oynamıyor %20ve belki daha çok belki daha az kişi oynuyor bu kişilere yararlı olmak için işaret dili ile yenilikleri anlata bilir oyun içinde ki özellikleri de sunabilirim. Beni neden mi seçmeniz gerek Herkes 1 Oyuncuya 1 oyuncu gözüyle bakarken ben 1 oyuncuya 1000 oyuncu gibi ilgi gösteririm...
Saygılarımla
Sergen Yalınalp
Reply 0 0

Use magic

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign Up

sok.proximabeta.com

TERMS OF SERVICE | PRIVACY STATEMENT

© 2016 PROXIMA BETA PTE LIMITED. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list