Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

How important are minions for victory?

LittleQueenie| LittleQueenie 3/12/2018 08:17:08
Show all posts |Read mode

Single Polls, Total 10 Users voted
Your User group have no permission to vote

Use magic

Varking| Varking 3/18/2018 16:20:08
Show all posts
They can win the games for you. They are super important. Learning how to lane and then contribute between lane waves can change the game.

Use magic

From_Hell| From_Hell 7/31/2018 20:56:19
Show all posts
Late game, if you lost all your towers, it’s nearly impossible to win if you enemies just sit back and clear waves. The super minions just keep getting stronger until they can tank through your whole team.....Winions literally describes it.

Use magic

Rongaulius| Rongaulius 3 day(s) ago
Show all posts
The minions are almost too strong late-game, IMHO.  I'd personally rather see more of a focus on actual team fights rather than zombie minion hordes overrunning the base.  I understand that that's so games don't drag on forever, and it gives the first team to punch through an advantage, but I wish it was still possible for a good team to pull together and turn things around. That happens all too rarely.  Again, IMHO, YMMV.

Use magic

CCChain| CCChain The day before yesterday 11:23 PM
Show all posts
Rongaulius replied at 8/14/2018 09:26 AM
The minions are almost too strong late-game, IMHO.  I'd personally rather see more of a focus on act ...

And that's why you need consistent damage dealers to clear waves or tanky cc champs to stall for time until the damage dealer clears it. It would be nice if there was one more line of defense between the core and the base towers, but the time would likely take too long.

Back to topic, it's possible to do a base rush, where the whole team minus one pushes for the enemy core while one tries to protect base (or just joins in the rush) and destroy the enemy core before minions take yours. It's a risky move, but you'll get a nice teamfight out of it and possibly victory.

Use magic

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign Up

www.arenaofvalor.com

TERMS OF SERVICE | PRIVACY STATEMENT

© 2016 PROXIMA BETA PTE LIMITED. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list