Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

Become an Arena of Valor Content Creator!

ZAEF| ZAEF 5/5/2018 08:54:50
Show all posts
A Swedish Twitch streamer playing on EU, mostly play on DS lane and educate people who are interested in that role focusing on objectives and when to prioritize objectives over fights, micro gaming and pressure. Experienced MOBA player played League of Legends since 2014 mainly top lane.

Twitch : https://www.twitch.tv/zaef
Reply 0 0

Use magic

Kaiszera| Kaiszera 5/5/2018 12:01:11
Show all posts

Brazilian Arena of Valor Content Creator

Edited by Kaiszera at 5/5/2018 12:09 PM

Hello Arena Of Valor Team,

My name is Lucas, a.k.a. Kaiszera, and I started a few months ago my YouTube channel to make Arena of Valor content. The main focus of my channel is to cast friendlies, cups, championchips and everything related to the AOV's competitive scenario. I work together with an analist, Lauro Firmo, who has advanced knowledge of the game. We study together to bring the best casting experience for the Brazilian community, and the hard work just started paying off by reaching thousands and thousands of visualizations in my channel. We're aware that we have a lot to improve, but we also believe in our potential and have no fear to claim that we're on the top class of the brazilian casting. Also, I have a decent "e-sports layout" for our transmissions, that are made in 720p HD quality. I started making live streams as well, playing ranked games and bringing the news of the game, like upcoming champions, patch notes, announcing championships and, the most unique part, interviews with the brazilian professional players, so the community can know them better and ask em' anything they want to clarify their doubts.

So, here is the link for my channel: https://www.youtube.com/aovkaiszera
Here is one of my interviews: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yamvZc7eUi8&t=3249s
And here one of my championship's live casting: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXDjDGPv_A4

If you guys have any question, don't hesitate to contact me: kaiszera2@gmail.com
I lived in the US for about 2 years and my english is pretty fluent... even though I probably made some grammar mistakes writing this little resume. xD

Hope I have the opportunity to work together with you.
Sincerly, Kaiszera.
capacapacap2.png    capacapacap.png

Reply 1 0

Use magic

infamoussgaming| infamoussgaming 5/5/2018 15:13:44 From the mobile phone
Show all posts
Hello to everyone in this thread I would like to say i really appreciate to see this today while i was watching the Valor Series stream and honestly soon as i saw it i took action. A little about myself I am a twitch streamer i stream alot of Arena of Valor and since i started streaming it mt channel has grown a good some plus i'm also an illustrator too. Anyways i do believe this is a great opportunity for streamers especially for channels my size working their way up to affiliate and beyond. I may or may not get picked, but i really do appreciate you guys reaching out to the community to do this!
Reply 0 0

Use magic

Kaiszera| Kaiszera 5/30/2018 17:55:13
Show all posts
Kaiszera replied at 5/5/2018 12:01 PM
Hello Arena Of Valor Team,

My name is Lucas, a.k.a. Kaiszera, and I started a few months ago my You ...

Still no answer from you guys
Reply 0 0

Use magic

djhelsing| djhelsing The day before yesterday 02:19 PM
Show all posts
Thank you to all who are interested in applying to our creator program. After careful thought and consideration, we have decided to stop accepting submissions of creators and content to our creator program at this time as we are reviewing the current program.

We are excited about your enthusiasm for Arena of Valor and look forward to future opportunities.
Reply 0 0

Use magic

Return to list
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign Up

www.arenaofvalor.com

TERMS OF SERVICE | PRIVACY STATEMENT

© 2016 PROXIMA BETA PTE LIMITED. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list