Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

Having problems playing the game? Post your queries here and we will help!

Batu35| Batu35 6/10/2017 14:14 From the mobile phone
Show all posts
Hikernl replied at 4/24/2017 17:00
Hi DrunkPenguin,

I also answered to your original post.

Oyuna gırerken yukleme hatası oyunu sil ve Google playden tekrar yukle diyor lutfen yardımcı olursanız sevinirim
Reply 0 0

Use magic

MonkeyDRichy| MonkeyDRichy 6/12/2017 14:58 From the mobile phone
Show all posts
Hi Strike of Kings Team,

I'm Richard and have a deep background of Moba from PC to almost all Mobile Moba like vainglory, mobile legends, heroes evolve even your Chinese version King Of Glory.

I have so much love for the genre and have spent lots of cash on each game. Am currently hook up with this Strike of King game and am planning a full shift, but am currently experiencing one problem which keeping me from doing so.

Everytime am trying to play join a match I'm having this problem that after confirming my wish to join the game the clock still continues the countdown even tough all have accepted. After the time runs out I will be disconnected and it will take me like around two minutes to rejoin resulting in having a hero which is automatically selected by the computer and being gap in terms of gold and xp.

The only time that am not experiencing this is when someone didn't accept and has to be rematched again.

I wish you can help me so I can enjoy the game.

Thanks a lot,
Richard
Reply 0 0

Use magic

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign Up

sok.proximabeta.com

TERMS OF SERVICE | PRIVACY STATEMENT

© 2016 PROXIMA BETA PTE LIMITED. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list