Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

Hero Tier List? Which heroes to get?

Mindereak|  Author| Mindereak 7/12/2017 22:19
Show all posts
Edited by Mindereak at 7/12/2017 22:20
Grilled replied at 7/12/2017 20:55
Define the word "good"
None of these characters are currently playing between the concuerors. Azeen' ...

by good I just mean "no bottom tier" heheh can't ask much more with that low budget. I tried AzeenKA in the test and I think I like his skillset a lot so it's very likely that I will get him. Gildur has cool stuff too but yeah the problem is problably his ult being easy to cancel if not very well placed and versus a good team but maybe I will get him too. Tried also Omega he doesn't feel that great and since you didn't event mention it that probably means he is kinda bad eheh Also thank you for the heads up about the possible change!
Reply 0 0

Use magic

Grilled| Grilled 7/12/2017 22:27
Show all posts
If you are low on budget, I recommend Azzen Ka and Diao Chan;) You can also check out Krixi, the cheapest mages from the old meta ;)
Reply 0 0

Use magic

Mindereak|  Author| Mindereak 7/13/2017 01:18
Show all posts
Edited by Mindereak at 7/13/2017 01:36
Grilled replied at 7/12/2017 22:27
If you are low on budget, I recommend Azzen Ka and Diao Chan;) You can also check out Krixi, the che ...

I just got to Gold, was very easy overall. I got AzzenKa and I'm liking him so far. Anyway let's see if they change the gem heroes after the season reset so I can buy something new with the 1500 gems I'll get :3 Krixi was also one of the heroes I was looking at, I will check both of them and pick one even though I already have a good amount of mages.
@EDIT: I know this is off topic but is Zuka's quest bugged or something? Because for the various rewards it says to complete a certain amount of 5v5 games, I played a ton of ranked games but I still can't get the rewards :/
Reply 0 0

Use magic

Grilled| Grilled 7/13/2017 15:04
Show all posts
The task you are writing about is not buged. You need to play the right amount of games using Zuke.

If you play Azzen'Ka you will be glad that this season the prize for gold in ranking queue is skin for this champ ;)
Reply 0 0

Use magic

Mindereak|  Author| Mindereak 7/19/2017 23:46
Show all posts
Grilled replied at 7/13/2017 15:04
The task you are writing about is not buged. You need to play the right amount of games using Zuke.

Sorry for the late reply. I didn't understand that part about the quest, thanks for claryfing it
Yeah I already got the new skin, it's pretty nice ^^ I bought Natalya though, I think I will use her as my main mage if I want to tryhard for a win, she seems to be one of the strongest mages in the game.
Anyway thank you for all the inputs, got some other heroes here and there and I'm having good fun for now
Reply 0 0

Use magic

Return to list
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign Up

sok.proximabeta.com

TERMS OF SERVICE | PRIVACY STATEMENT

© 2016 PROXIMA BETA PTE LIMITED. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list