Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

Hero Tier List? Which heroes to get?

Mindereak| Mindereak 7/11/2017 16:16
Show all posts |Read mode
Hello guys can you tell me which are the best heroes right now?
Also what about the cheap heroes (the ones that cost around 3000 or less), which one of those are the best ones and are they decently competitive?
I was specifically looking at: Mganga, Krixi, Chaugnar, Ormarr, Diao Chan, can you give me some feedback on any of these heroes?
Thank you in advance

Reply 0 0

Use magic

Grilled| Grilled 7/11/2017 16:24
Show all posts
From the characters you mentioned I would recommend to focus on Chaugnar. But when it comes to low-cost heroes who are in the current meta, it's also Taara and Thane. Taara > Chaugnar > Thane in that order.
Reply 0 0

Use magic

Mindereak|  Author| Mindereak 7/11/2017 17:14
Show all posts
Edited by Mindereak at 7/11/2017 18:19
Grilled replied at 7/11/2017 16:24
From the characters you mentioned I would recommend to focus on Chaugnar. But when it comes to low-c ...

First thing first thank you for the quick answer. He was one of those I was looking at the most because he looks interesting so after your comment I will surely buy him. About the other heroes I mentioned and in general all the sub 4k ones could you give me a bit more insight or at least order them in some way from best to worst? (even thought they have different roles, just as a "meta" value).
For the more expensive heroes to get later on I was looking at Violet, she seems like a very cool marksman, is she any good in the meta?
Reply 0 0

Use magic

Grilled| Grilled 7/11/2017 19:00
Show all posts
Your request is a more intricate and lengthy question than it might seem at first glance.
There are several factors that affect the hero's worth, such as your knowlage about moba games, current level in the rank queue as well as whether you play alone or in a team of 5 people.
Violet has long been called the best ADC and ot seems to me that this is still true whe it comes to ADC's
Reply 0 0

Use magic

Mindereak|  Author| Mindereak 7/11/2017 19:56
Show all posts
Edited by Mindereak at 7/11/2017 19:59
Grilled replied at 7/11/2017 19:00
Your request is a more intricate and lengthy question than it might seem at first glance.
There are ...

I have a lot of knowledge in moba games and you can just order them by their worth at the top of the ladder, or at your own rank, whatever you are more familiar with. Having some kind of worth ordering would be better than not having none at all. I will be playing duo queue or solo queue. Good to hear that about Violet, apparently I can unlock her by playing 3 ranked matches so I'll try to do that now. No need to order them necessarily, you can just say X is good, Y is alright, Z avoid it.
Reply 0 0

Use magic

Grilled| Grilled 7/11/2017 20:10
Show all posts
If you prefer to play solo than I recommend the following order Taara > Batman > Wukong > Chaugnar > Violet > Cresht > Jinnar > Preyta > Nakroth > Thane.
For the moment I will not place on this list of Raz and Zuke as these characters continue to make their mark in the present moment.
Reply 0 0

Use magic

Mindereak|  Author| Mindereak 7/12/2017 02:08
Show all posts
Grilled replied at 7/11/2017 20:10
If you prefer to play solo than I recommend the following order Taara > Batman > Wukong > Chaugnar > ...

Alright thank you, for now I've been having a lot of fun in the early ranks with Chaugnar, Violet and Mganga I'll play with what I have for now and save gold while I decide what to get next.
Reply 0 0

Use magic

Grilled| Grilled 7/12/2017 06:23
Show all posts
If you just want to focus on the cheapest characters no matter what, then you can also check out Ormar and Diao Chan about 2 months ago they were two very strong characters;) I recommend you to look at the practise mode and free trial of the character in 1vs1 game With a bot to see if you'll like it enough to invest in gold.
You can also visit the gem schop and see if you are available for purchase heroes for gems, you will save some gold this way.
Reply 0 0

Use magic

Mindereak|  Author| Mindereak 7/12/2017 17:48
Show all posts
Grilled replied at 7/12/2017 06:23
If you just want to focus on the cheapest characters no matter what, then you can also check out Orm ...

I can buy Azeenka, Gildur and Omega with gems, what about them? Are they any good?
And yeah for now I'm just focusing on some heroes to expand my initial hero pool quickly to have some variety ^^
Reply 0 0

Use magic

Grilled| Grilled 7/12/2017 20:55
Show all posts
Define the word "good"
None of these characters are currently playing between the concuerors. Azeen'ka, like Gildur, is a character that was fun to play, the first one was pretty strong a month or one and a half months ago. It has a lot of crowd control but as each of these characters has advantages and disadvantages. Gildura's biggest flaw is that most of the characters are easily interrupted by his ult... In my opinion, you can calmly get a platinym/diamond tier using Diao Chan or Azzen'Ka as his mage.

Today at 2:15 - 2:45 GMT season 2 will end and season 3 will start. Probably those tree champs you can buy do gems now will disappear and the other 3 will appear on their place.
Reply 0 0

Use magic

12Next
Return to list
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign Up

sok.proximabeta.com

TERMS OF SERVICE | PRIVACY STATEMENT

© 2016 PROXIMA BETA PTE LIMITED. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list