Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

Setting for show damage

Sparr126| Sparr126 7/11/2017 11:22 From the mobile phone
Show all posts |Read mode
I like to try different builds on each hero to find the best ... but it's difficult because I can't show the damage and i don't find the option in the settings.
How can I do it?
Reply 0 0

Use magic

Grilled| Grilled 7/11/2017 12:25
Show all posts
If you want to test new builds in peace, I recommend practise mode. Basic statistics can be viewed during each match (screenshot) https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/314770252649070593/334303326802018305/8844.png
When it comes to builds, it usually consists of core (2-4) items while other items are situational and depend on the type of heroes from the opposing team.
If you start playing a new character or are looking for the best solution for a character that you have been playing for some time now, you may want to look into pro builds that you can find in the game or review the game history of the best players on the server.
Reply 0 0

Use magic

Sparr126|  Author| Sparr126 7/12/2017 18:40 From the mobile phone
Show all posts
Grilled replied at 7/11/2017 12:25
If you want to test new builds in peace, I recommend practise mode. Basic statistics can be viewed d ...

Thank you for the answer,but probably I explained to you badly.
I said how i can show damage when i inflict AA or skill.I watched this feature in some gameplays

The statics can't show you the "real" damage of the skills,this because some items (for the most AP items) have unique passive that can inflict damage,i realized that kahii with  my spefic buil can ONESHOT WITH AA(even the tower,try it xD)
,insane ,not always if you have more AP you deal more damage. So for this reason i want know what i do for show damage when skill or aa hit an enemy.
Reply 0 0

Use magic

Grilled| Grilled 7/12/2017 21:09
Show all posts
Frankly, I do not see this option in settings, but at me, these numbers are displayed at each autoatak as well as the skill when I hit the target. I thought this was a base setting that can not be changed.
In my case these numbers are very small but still visible. Don't you see them, for example, over the minion when you hit him with an AA?
Reply 0 0

Use magic

Sparr126|  Author| Sparr126 7/15/2017 10:38 From the mobile phone
Show all posts
Grilled replied at 7/12/2017 21:09
Frankly, I do not see this option in settings, but at me, these numbers are displayed at each autoat ...

There aren't numbers(except for crit AA),i think the problem isn't the performance of my phone but the small size of the screen,in fact inmy tablet i don't have this problem
Reply 0 0

Use magic

lisa090| lisa090 8/26/2017 06:31
Show all posts
Edited by lisa090 at 10/2/2017 04:14

I play this game much easier with your guidance!  
Reply 0 0

Use magic

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign Up

sok.proximabeta.com

TERMS OF SERVICE | PRIVACY STATEMENT

© 2016 PROXIMA BETA PTE LIMITED. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list