Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

New Version Out for Over a Week: Feedback Time!

Joseph| Joseph 6/7/2017 02:53
Show all posts |Read mode
Hey everyone!

With the new version being live for over a week now (release notes here: http://forum.sok.proximabeta.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=948), we'd like to know your feedback on it so far.

Please select up to 6 of the options based on what you think of the new version. Feel free to also leave your thoughts below.
Multiple Polls: ( Maximum 6 choices ), Total 14 Users voted
Your User group have no permission to vote

Use magic

SonOfSyria| SonOfSyria 6/7/2017 09:49 From the mobile phone
Show all posts
Edited by JonasTD at 6/7/2017 15:34

Sorry again ... the send and speace are too close ... i would  select  2 4 5 7  and  about punish it's really didnt fix the adc stealing jungle problem but its helped something a bit ..
2 because some heroes like taara now more not balanced 4 because  adc players still taking punish and farm in jungle  5 because its really helped with the afk and dodgers problem  and 7 because game is really have much more ping in turkey and some other countries like NL

About heroes balance :    Cresht: the mighty tank(mighty shield tank )  this hero is an amazing tank but isnt his shiled on ultimate  too much for a hero ;)  and i would suggest as a test nerf  reduce shield amount by 25% and abilities during ultimate dmg by 20% too , i understand the game supposed to have fast matches but its fast because tanks have high dmg ;) ?                                                                       Natalya , if you're in a lane farming and natalya on same lane against you ...if she is lvl 4 and more and you see a bubble coming that's means you're dead usually  (if you're not a tank with good MD hehe)  i would suggest  2 things ..reduce the slow effect of her 2nd ability by 50% or reduce the dmg on ultimate ny 15% and 1st ability by 20% because she cant have both op dmg and high slowdown  shall she ;) ?           Violet  .. the gun's girl with the endless range (almost hehe) i would suggest 2 ways to balance violet  ,   first   increase CD time on her 1st ability by 20%  and reduce her Basic range by 1-2   or  reduce her 1st ability casting range  and  increases  mana cost  or also you can do both ways or select part of them   she cant kill you from Altar to Altar can she?            Slimz ,  an ability with only a short distance jump  and 50 dmg is an ability for an Adc hero ?  The first ability too , isn't that spear taking ages to reach his target?  I suggest some ideas to improve slimz to put him back on the battlefield!    Increase the speed of the Spear from the 1st ability  ,   Adjust the 2nd ability to be more helpful and useful to and for Slimz lovers!  After using the 2nd ability  Slimz gets a 10% mov speed and 20% attack speed for 2 Seconds !     He will shoot  more spears on thane shield now !  Can he?                                                 Valhien  the hero who always have been abandoned! (Well sliver and bronze players in love with his colourful attacks!    Valhien ultimate need a real rework!   And here is my idea about new ultimate :  instead of pullets  Valhien now will shoot 3 big Shurikens  each will deal 400 Phy dmg (+35% of AD) and stun the targets it hits for 1 sec  while increasing His own Mov speed by 30%                 Taara !  The no mana no cd no life hero !   Taara had a Smooth buff in the last patch  but its seems she got more than a small buff dosent she?     Taara had a very low CD time  for all abilities with a no mana system its amazing isnt !!  Since taara dont use mana or any source of energy to use her abilities  i would suggest 2 ways  to balance her more and not break her again !   First she need a more CD time on 1st and 2nd abilities  an increase by 35%  or making a new energy system for Taara called Courage or Strength  Taara gets that energy from her basic attacks (minions, heroes , jungle monster to evade charging energy by using auto attack on the air XD) so rather CD or Energy system called Warriors Courage or something              That's all what i  have for now ! ^^  i will take a reset before sharing  the reset of my opinions and what i experienced over playing with or against those heroes ^^  Thanks for your time reading that long comment <3 ♡   

Use magic

Yoshimitsu| Yoshimitsu 6/7/2017 09:50 From the mobile phone
Show all posts
The meta doesn't changed is the same with 1-3 more heroes only.

Use magic

Negan| Negan 6/7/2017 10:26 From the mobile phone
Show all posts
First problem number 7,i think

Use magic

ImMorTaL_54| ImMorTaL_54 6/7/2017 10:39 From the mobile phone
Show all posts
Joseph replied at 6/7/2017 02:53
Hey everyone!

With the new version being live for over a week now (release notes here: http://forum ...

Şikayetci olduğum herolar Wukong,Batman ikisinde takım savaşında arkadan gelip nisanci buyucu suikastci herolara tek atıyorlar tf bitiyor ve kaybediyoruz bu herolar dengelimi oluyo şimdi ve Guncellemeden sonra takim savaşlarında fps cok düşüyor bazen ani düşüşlerde oluyor
2-10

Use magic

MrNice| MrNice 6/7/2017 13:58 From the mobile phone
Show all posts
2; 3; 7; 10; 13;

Use magic

huan1218| huan1218 6/12/2017 02:29
Show all posts
2;

Use magic

JonasTD| JonasTD 6/13/2017 17:29
Show all posts

Still using my picture I see, feel free to keep it ;)

Use magic

暴走小王子| 暴走小王子 8/9/2017 04:36
Show all posts
Well i just want to know Arena of Valor North America release in your plan or not?
Now we all deal with high ping playing EU Server.
Also if NA Server is up our data will be saved or start over again?

Use magic

NashHero| NashHero 8/9/2017 07:49
Show all posts
Hey there! Us is one of our highest priority markets. We're really looking forward to launching Arena of Valor in US, and we are trying our best to polish our game before its final release. We will make an announcement once we have a set date for the release. Please stay tuned! ;)

Use magic

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign Up

sok.proximabeta.com

TERMS OF SERVICE | PRIVACY STATEMENT

© 2016 PROXIMA BETA PTE LIMITED. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list