Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

ATF- Recruiment

CritHappens| CritHappens 5/29/2018 13:08:08
Show all posts |Read mode
Hi there. My guild (ATroubledFew) is recruiting to fill our ranks with active and talented players for Casual, Ranked, and Valor Cup play. We max out Activity Chest Rewards every week, have 3 Valor Cup teams (with expectations to have 4-5), and look to continue to build a strong community together (current max is 50).

Our minimum requirements:

- Level 20+
- Gold II or higher
- Willingness to learn and listen to objective calls in game
- Have a completed arcana page for AT LEAST your main (hero)
- Can maintain activity points above 1000 per week (approximately 30 total matches in ANY game mode)
- Respect for guildmates, their time, and their commitment to helping each of us improve

The group has played games together for 3-5 years and is equally as important as the game. Many of us have husbands/wives and children, but still make time to ensure that our game maintains peak level. We only ask that each member applies themselves to their game and does so in a respectable manner.

Does this sound like the community for which you've been searching? Join our Discord (https://discord.gg/RTamdy4) and meet the crew!

Reply 1 0

Use magic

DiVogan| DiVogan 8/18/2018 22:38:41
Show all posts
I was in ATF for a few weeks. Very few respond to invites, and nobody invites you to shit. When I brought this up, I was kicked. good luck with that. ;)
Reply 0 0

Use magic

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign Up

www.arenaofvalor.com

TERMS OF SERVICE | PRIVACY STATEMENT

© 2016 PROXIMA BETA PTE LIMITED. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list